Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Klever Karats - aka Going Platinum (Part 2)

In my last post, I told you all about how we saved a bundle on my engagement ring..

I'm a girly girl, and I love pretty sparkly things, but I wanted to start our lives together financially healthy too, and didn't want to shell out mega bucks for something gorgeous and lasting.. so I hope the info helps someone out there to start married life without super mega debt, but some lovely bling on your left hand ;)

One question that I've been asked several times, second to people asking how I can be sure what I've received buying online is genuine,  is how on earth do you manage to find the right ring size? 
Australian ring sizes are in letters (A, B, C etc) and US ring sizes are numbered with half and quarter sizes.
I bought a ring sizer from e-weddingbands which in itself was free, they just asked for USD$5 for international postage.  This meant I could buy online from the US with confidence.


Nothing to do with wedding or engagement rings, just some beautiful flowers a dear friend bought for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment