Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cape Weather

Teddy taking in the Wintry Weather with his Window View


Chilly Melbourne.. it's a typical winters day.. wonderful for chunky knits and warm wooly coats.
I had made a bit of a win on the weekend, or so I thought, ordering a gorgeous camel coloured, hooded asos wool blend cape for only $37. 

Today I got an email saying it was out of stock and they had refunded my money. sad face :(
Only moments prior I had been silently congratulating myself for finding such a great item at such a great price.

The item on sale had been in their petites range, and it was my size, but probably just a little shorter.  The main size range was still for sale, but at $61.

So, I bit the bullet.. $61 later, I've now ordered the same item from the main range (not petites)
I hope it comes!

ASOS Hooded Military Cape

No comments:

Post a Comment