Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A few of my favourite things..

I have blogs that I regularly read.. one of my favourite things to do on a lazy weekend is to sit down with a piping hot cup of tea and read through a new find from it's beginning.. when I first discovered What I Wore it took me a few days (and many cups of tea) to get through the 3 or so years of posts :)

My Favourites at the moment are:
1. Young House Love - John and Sherry Petersik blog for a living (am so envious) and write about their renovations.  Having renovated ourselves, i LOOOOOVE reading about and drinking in all their ideas

2. Kendi Everyday - one of my FAAAAVE fashion blogs.. this girl is gorgeous!  Her 30 for 30 remixes inspire me to make the most of what I already have in my wardrobe.. and her writing style is clever and witty.. and makes me laugh - and who can ever get enough laughter, right?

3. What I Wore - Jessica Quirk has been posting photos of what she wore for around 3 years now, and I've thoroughly enjoyed flicking through all the pictures.. I especially appreciate that she wears what she loves and isn't a slave to trends - that's what makes it one of my favourites.

4. Cupcakes and Cashmere - This blog is often times out of my reach in terms of attainability :D I don't have the budget to purchase designer wares mostly, but I love seeing how Emily puts things together, and her on trend styling. 

I'm not sure if I have any readers at the moment.. but should there be anyone who'd like to contribute.. what are your favourite blogs?
:)

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Totally agree with Kendi, I love her blog and wish I could pull off some of the things she does. This is a small selection of my favourites

    All Cats are Grey at Night - love her hair
    Styling You - great styling tips from Nikki
    Thoughts and Musing - lovely down to earth outfits
    Owl vs Dove - Gorgeous Vintage Inspiration
    Jorth - One of my fav Aussie sewing blogs
    Michelles Style File - love the way she puts together outfits
    Megan Nielsen - ex Perth girl living in USA and a fantastic designer
    A Pretty Penny - she has the cutest smile and love her down to earth outfits
    The Other Emily- she's been travelling around Europe some great ideas for packing and outfits
    Clothed Much - Mormon fashion blogger and she has the best heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Puffenstuff! Thanks heaps!
    I tried to reply as soon as you'd posted the comment but the computer ate it! Grrr.

    Will have to get myself a big cuppa and browse through those links.. perfect thing for a lazy long weekend
    Happy Easter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puffenstuff, tried to figure out if I could send you an email, but can't find a way to do that.. but just wanted to say a huge "thanks" for the links.. I've thoroughly enjoyed myself this arvo .. it's like finding treasure!

    ReplyDelete