Monday, August 1, 2011

Swimsuit Review: I heart 2 Chillies

(I'm not paid or perked for this, but just wanted to share a couple of my fave swimsuits)


As you might know, I LOOOOOVE reading fashion/style blogs.. and seeing as a few of my faves are in the US, I'm always thinking about summer when it's winter here in Australia; and thinking about winter when it's summer here in Australia.. gaaah!


I guess an upside to this situation is that I have a few bits and pieces ready to go for the upcoming season because I've lusted after them after seeing them on someone else's blog in the US.. anyhoo, I digress...


I just wanted to share a couple of my favourite swimsuits in the interest of me dwelling on warmer weather during the chilly winter day we're having right now in Melbourne town.


I found the swimwear label 2 Chillies a couple of years ago quite by accident.  I was looking for a new swimsuit and the usual suspects like Seafolly were over $100 which was a bit too much for me on a student budget.
2 Chillies is an Australian Brand and RRP is usually around $60-70 for a one piece.. but there's a twist..  They make cute, colourful one pieces that look like a 2 piece from the back.. So there's tummy coverage if you're not comfy enough to wear a bikini, but they're just a little out of the ordinary so you don't feel as though you're wearing the same as everyone else.. and because of the bright colours I don't feel like I'm wearing the "I don't know what else to buy so I'll wear a black or navy swimsuit" uniform.


Of course, if you prefer bikinis, you can find them by 2 Chillies too.


Here are a few of my faves.. {some of them you may still be able to find on Zodee or Trixan Body}


2 Chillies Rosetta One Piece
2 Chillies Sierra One Piece
I've worn both of these a few times and feel secure, the fabric is good enough quality that it isn't transparent when wet and they feel GREAT on.  The Sierra one piece does also come in white with the same floral design, but I don't know how this would fare with regard to transparency when wet after swimming.


2 Chillies - my fave swimwear label - Go Aussie!

No comments:

Post a Comment