Thursday, August 4, 2011

Red Lips... revisited

From Left to Right: Revlon ColorStay Lipstick #345 Red Velvet, Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain in "Gothic", L'Oreal Colour Riche lip liner in "Always Red"
Awhile ago I was musing over red lips and whether they were for me..


After numerous gorgeous photos of girls on their style blogs with "popping" red lips, and trying a few things, I've found a couple of products that I love.


1. Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in "Gothic"
lovely lip stain.. covered with a lip balm layer - great colour, pretty good coverage, but I found it does need reapplication after eating/drinking.. I found it on eBay for around $10 including postage.. bargain!


2. Revlon ColorStay - #345 Red Velvet - I LOOVE this range, and this colour is exactly what I was looking for in a red lippy - it's just the right shade not too orange, not too dark.
And I found it at a clearance outlet for $10 Along with a L'Oreal Colour Riche lip liner in "Always Red" for $7







No comments:

Post a Comment