Monday, January 3, 2011

I Heart ASOS..

Fave online store: http://www.asos.com/
Being on a budget I can't afford to buy as many things as I'd like, and even if I could, weirdly, I start to feel empty and unhappy if all I do is buy things...

But here is a wish list of what I would buy if I could buy AAANYTHING...


ASOS embellished cuff chiffon dress
ASOS daisy canvas multi strap pump


ASOS Lucy Bow detail ballerina
ASOS grecian twist bandeau jumpsuit

ASOS pleated swing one sleeve dress



ASOS tailored silk open back jumpsuit



















Lately I'm loving charcoal greys, blue-tinged greys, muted browns and nudes.  I "invested" in some OPI shades just recently from the US on eBay in this vein.. I'll be back at work soon, where I can't really wear polish, but I love to girly it up and DIY mani pedi when I can :)

Here are the OPI shades I'm enjoying at the moment:

OPI You don't know Jacques

OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

OPI My Private Jet

In Australia, OPI shades retail for around $21, which is quite a bit, but I've managed to find them on eBay from the US for AUD$16 for two, including shipping - which is fabulous.

I've tried many a nail polish over the years, but keep coming back to OPI.. It's probably partly branding, and perceived quality, but I only have a few (5 bottles to be exact), and they're shades I love wearing over and over, and each time I use them, I feel like it's a gorgeous salon treat (at home!), so I think I'd rather have a few of these babies, than several cheaper polishes that seem to chip and little more easily and don't wear quite as well.

Speaking of nudes before, I would love to find some "nude" shoes - but with "budget restraints" am having trouble finding exactly what I'm after, good quality, for a price I can justify.  I already own several pairs of great shoes, the collection of which I've built up carefully over the years - great quality leather and pleather shoes that last and last.. so it's difficult to justify buying more (did a girl just really say that?) :D

Here are some pictures of the type of shoes I've been dreaming about

Chloe Cut Out T Strap Cork Wedge



No comments:

Post a Comment